Organise The Perfect Sports Day With Portable Staging SystemA sports day is a great way to get to know each other well and to be busy! You can organize a sports day for a large organization, a company, a school, an association or a cozy family if you have a friendly group of people together! Here you will read more about Portable Staging System For Organising The on-site sports event. Organizing a sports day is not that easy. Revo-Staging will help you and explain in a few steps how to hold a super sports day!
Tips For Organizing Sports Day
Where Do You Start?
Step 1: Target Group
Before you organize an event or sports day, it is important to know for whom you host the day. Are the primary school pupils, teenagers, adults, do they have a sporting background or not? Your target group determines what the day will look like. If your group consists of many different people with one half being very sporty but the other half not at all, keep this in mind when selecting your sporting parts.
Step 2: How Many Participants Are There?If you know who you are organizing the event or sports day for, then you know how many participants there are. The number of participants is very decisive for the choice of your location and the choice of your sporting parts. If you know who to do with it, you can already think about a team division. Do the teams compete against each other? Then it’s nice to think about a suitable price or reward. Used Portable Stage
Step 3: Location
Do you need a large location or can it also be in a somewhat smaller location? You only know that when you know how many participants there are. You can also think about an indoor or outdoor location. The weather in the UK is unpredictable, and even takes this into account when choosing a location. You can choose a location of your own and thus keep the costs low, sometimes renting a location is also an option. If you want to use the public space, check whether you need a permit. Possible locations are: local sports fields, gym of a school, a park or lawn in the neighborhood, a community center, the camp site etc.
Step 4: Portable Event StageAt present, promotional campaigns are becoming a common activity. Everyone can face some event are taking place in shopping malls, convention centers or in a public park. For such type of events that need to be organized and rescheduled within a short time, portable stage UK is the most suitable solution. They can set up and pack in few minutes by using less labor.
Step 5: Determine The Sporting Components And ChallengesYou now know who will participate, how many people will be there (and how many teams) and where the event will take place. Now another most important part begins! You can decide which sporting parts and challenges you want to deploy. And the Revo-staging.co.uk can help you with these sporty components. Below we give some suggestions for some portable fun games.
- Organize A Hexathlon
A hexathlon is a sporting competition where two or more teams are fought for victory. Six different sports components have to be won to go home with the prize. You can also rent portable event equipment for a number of games and attractions to arrange a complete six-cushion.
- A Hexathlon For The Little Ones
Do you want to keep it all quieter but still create a fun competition feeling? Then consider hiring some Games packages, with these packages you can rent 5 or 6 different games. One game is more competitive than the other, but you have a free choice! Think of, for example: sacking, skittles, tin throwing, ring throwing, throwing cow balls or the tractor spiral. These games are fun, easy to build and clean up, and the children have the time of their lives!
- A Football Day
Football is perhaps the most popular sport in the UK. There are no less than 3200 football clubs in the UK. And in every class, some children like to play this sport. Even if they do not play football with a narrowing, they still like it. So it is a good idea to have football match that play a big role during your sports day.
Few More Tips To Organize A Super Sports Day!
- Some teams are smart; others are strong. Make sure you find a good balance between parts that have to do with strength and fitness and parts that are about insight and cleverness. Cooperation is also important to involve in the components.
- Sometimes it is also nice if a Sports Day is not just about winning, but also about pushing boundaries. So you can also choose (Sporting) parts that you normally never do, here you can think of a climbing tower. This is an exciting challenge, and many children have never done this before.
- Think carefully about the available budget in advance. This prevents you from encountering problems later during the organization.
- Determine the rules in advance and communicate them clearly to the participants. Nothing is as annoying as a discussion afterwards about who is actually the winner.
- Do you have enough help and counselors? With every sporting part, there must be an official referee or supervisor to explain the rules and to supervise them.
- Create a game schedule. This is certainly important with many participants. Which team needs to go to which part? Do all teams compete against each other once? Are all parts played?